The State of TN publishes a basemap layer through ArcServer and it’s publicly accessible and can be used with QGIS.
Granted this could change and if so drop me an email.
1. Open QGIS and open the Data Source Manager.
2. Click on ArcGIS Map Server
3. Fill out the Name as “Tn State Base Imagery” (Or whatever you wish)
4. For the URL Use: https://tnmap.tn.gov/arcgis/rest/services/BASEMAPS/IMAGERY/MapServer
5. Click OK.
6. Select your new connection and click the connect button.
Enjoy your new TN Basemap Imagery