This one day class provides an introduction to ESRI’s Model Builder application found within the ArcGIS Desktop Software. Model Builder is an application you use to create, edit, and manage models. Models are workflows that string together sequences of geoprocessing tools, feeding the output of one tool into another tool as input. Model Builder can also be thought of as a visual programming language for building processes to help you with your data.
Class has been released under a Creative Commons License
Just to protect NRGS – This class is released as is. There is no warranty to the class or data and NRGS will not be held responsible if you build a model that destroys you, your computer, and causes natural disasters and ends the world as we know it.
- Chapter 1. ArctoolBox basics
- Chapter 2. Geoprocessing Basics
- Chapter 3. ModelBuilder
- Chapter 4. Variables and Parameters
- Chapter 5. Connecting Models
- Chapter 6. Iterators and Model Only tools
- Chapter 7. Python and Arcpy
- Chapter 8. Exporting a model to Python
- Chapter 9. Document your work.