Changes – oh there are several:
- QGIS Workshop is 2 days now making it 16 hours total. We’re covering everything from the interface to editing to building forms to symbology. It’s going to be a busy two days.
- Class is still hands on – so show up with a little bit of background in GIS. We hit the ground running in this class.
- We’re holding the class at Chattanooga State in an actual classroom. Which settles the massive issue of parking and facilities.
- If you can’t come to Chattanooga – the class can come to you.
- Bring your laptop with the latest and greatest of QGIS. We aren’t providing equipment (but I’ll help you get your equipment ready).
Dates for Chattanooga:
- January 15-16 2020
- May 13-14 2020
- Sep 16-17 2020
- Nov 18-19 2020
Cost: $700 for two days – and this comes with a certificate from the QGIS Community. I used to give people the option and it’s now mandatory for the class.
Location: Chattanooga TN
Where can you stay? Several places within 15 minutes of Chattanooga State. I would suggest downtown Chattanooga just for the fun of being in downtown. Plus if you bring significant others there is plenty to do.
Participants: Locked at 12 per class.
Anyway – I look forward to seeing you come to Chattanooga for a QGIS Class!