This one day class provides an introduction to ESRIâ€™s Model BuilderÂ application found within the ArcGIS Desktop Software. ModelBuilder is an application you use to create, edit, and manage models. Models are workflows that string together sequences of geoprocessing tools, feeding the output of one tool into another tool as input. ModelBuilder can also be thought of as a visual programming language for building workflows.
- Chapter 1. ArctoolBox basics
- Chapter 2. Geoprocessing Basics
- Chapter 3. ModelBuilder
- Chapter 4. Variables and Parameters
- Chapter 5. Connecting Models
- Chapter 6. Iterators and Model Only tools
- Chapter 7. Python and Arcpy
- Chapter 8. Exporting a model to Python
- Chapter 9. Document your work.
As always you get 1 year of Level III support.
- Class Price:$350 dollars.
- Location: Chattanooga TN
- Date January 8th 2013
Contact me (email@example.com) for more information.