North River Geographic Systems, Inc is a geospatial consulting company located in Chattanooga Tennessee. NRGS primarily works with Free and Open Source Software for Geoinformatics (FOSS4G). We help companies, organizations, and various agencies with analysis, training, or using Open Source Software. NRGS brings 25+ years experience in the Geospatial Industry and tackles every problem with a mix of technology and sound reasoning.
Over the last 12+ years we’ve worked with
- Forestry Firms – developing databases and maps
- Territorial Governments – collecting and deploying addressing data
- County 911s – building databases to hold their address data.
- Non Profits centered around Conservation Work.
- State/County Governments from data collection to just answering questions on FOSS4G Software
- Conservation GIS work
- QGIS Training
- TN 911 Address and Maintenance Server
- Database design for GIS collection
- Field work for Data collection
- Forestry Database work
Why choose us?
- Data is the most important part of your Geographic Information System.
- We aren’t here to sell you more software. We are here to sell you on a sound process.
- Your problems are important and we want to hear the story behind them and bring solutions.
Accepted by the FOSS4G Community for support of:
Randal Hale is the owner operator of North River Geographic Systems, Inc. He spent 16 years working for the US Government in a production mapping environment (1992-2008). Since 2008 he has worked full time for NRGS providing services to companies with the US and Internationally.
Want to learn more?
Sign up for the Newsletter!