North River Geographic Systems, Inc is a geosaptial consulting company located in Chattanooga Tennessee. NRGS primarily works with Free and Open Source Software for Geoinformatics (FOSS4G). We help companies, organizations, and various agencies with analysis, training, or using Open Source Software. NRGS has 25+ years in the Geospatial Industry and tackle every problem with a mix of technology and common sense.
Over the last 12+ years we’ve worked with
- Forestry Firms – developing databases and maps
- Territorial Governments – collecting and deploying addressing data
- County 911s – building databases to hold their address data.
- Non Profits centered around Conservation Work.
- State/County Governments from data collection to just answering questions on FOSS4G Software
- Conservation GIS work
- QGIS Training
- TN 911 Address and Maintenance Server
- Database design for GIS collection
- Field work for Data collection
- Forestry Database work
Why choose us?
- Data is the most important part of your Geographic Information System.
- We use the software everyday that we will bring to your organization.
- We want to hear your story on your Data/Geo Problems.
Accepted by the FOSS4G Community for support of:
Randal Hale is the owner operator of North River Geographic Systems, Inc. He spent 16 years working for the US Government in a production mapping environment (1992-2008). Since 2008 he has worked full time for NRGS providing services to companies with the US and Internationally.
Want to learn more?
Sign up for the Newsletter!