North River Geographic Systems, Inc is a geosaptial consulting company located in Chattanooga Tennessee. We work primarily with Free and Open Source Software for Geoinformatics (FOSS4G). We help companies, organizations, and various agencies with analysis, training, or using Open Source Software.
Over the last 12+ years we’ve worked with
- Forestry Firms – developing databases and maps
- Territorial Governments – collecting and deploying addressing data
- County 911s – building databases to hold their address data.
- Private Companies – providing data and software support.
- Environmental Non Profits – We love the environment and you should also.
- State/County Governments from data collection to just answering questions on FOSS4G Software
Why choose us?
- We believe your data is the most important part of your geospatial endeavors, not more software.
- We use the software everyday that we will bring to your organization.
- We want to hear your story on your Data/Geo Problems.
Accepted by the FOSS4G Community for support of:
Randal Hale is the owner operator of North River Geographic Systems, Inc. He spent 16 years working for the US Government in a production mapping environment (1992-2008). Since 2008 he has worked full time for NRGS providing services to companies with the US and Internationally.
Want to learn more?
Sign up for the Newsletter!