NRGS provides geospatial services centered around FOSS4G tools to solve problems and provide answers. We employ standards based software, proven methodologies, and over 20 years of expertise to create solutions. We don’t have a prepackaged solution of services we are going to try to sell you. Every problem is unique and we will use every tool available to produce an answer that is compatible with your needs. We try to be as innovative as possible without breaking your budget or causing extra headaches.
We can provide:
- Data Conversion
- Deploying Geographic Information System
- Data Collection
- Data Cleanup
- Troubleshooting Problems
- Providing easy to understand answers to complicated problems
Mobile Data Collection?
We are a business partner with Fulcrum. So if you have questions about the software or your data – don’t hesitate to give us a call. Fulcrum will allow you to collect and maintain data about your assets that goes way beyond an x,y, and z coordinate. It works. It’s simple. It works with everything from ESRI to Open Source software.
Need help with a project?
We can provide a T&M NTE (Time and Materials Not Too Exceed) service contract. It’s a budget friendly way for you to maintain a support budget and us to work with clients to provide answers. The last thing either of us wants is to wreck your budget with unexpected costs. If you don’t need us one month – Don’t pay. Need us the next month? Then we start working again. What if we run out of allotted hours? It’s up to you to tell us to move forward or wait. This contract lasts for one year and gives you the ability to have an answer for all your questions. Send us an email if you would like to discuss more.
- Most of our T&M NTE Contracts run between $800 and $1200 a month for the average client.
- Hourly rates are ‘Honest’. We are here to help and answer questions. Not learn. Some hours stretch much longer than 60 minutes.
- Clients are Open Source and Commercial (ESRI).
- We try to be flexible for your benefit.
Need a Website for Public Display of GIS Data?
- Easy and Fast Access to your GIS Data
- Brings the familiarity of Google Maps and StreetView to your Data
- Is Mobile Ready
- Allows your citizens to explore your data in ways
Give us a call (423.653.3611) or send us an email .