Examples of work we’ve performed for clients.
- Took multiple shapefiles and merged them into a Postgresql/Postgis database
- Replaces an underpowered Arcview workflow
- Created a workflow to collect field data and import it into a GIS
- Generated a Map Book using QGIS for Display of Tract Information
- Worked with AppGeo and Spatial Focus on Addressing 1500 houses in the US Virgin Islands
- Worked with Field Crews on Island to Assign Addressing Points.
- Worked with Territorial Government and Stakeholders in the project.
- Worked with QGIS, Postgis/Postgresql/Fulcrum to help in assigning those addresses.
Chatsworth Water Works Commission – 2015 to Present
CWWC is a water utility located in North Georgia. Over the last few years NRGS has helped transition them from ESRI Software to a mixed environment consisting of QGIS, Postgresql/PostGIS, Fulcrum, and ArcGIS. Until the last bit all of CWWC’s water data was tied up in a FIle Based Geodatabase. That data was migrated over to PostGIS and QGIS has been installed on multiple computers though out the agency to assist with editing data and updating attributes. Fulcrum is used to collect new assets and update existing assets back to the postgresql database. Overall the move to FOSS4G and Fulcrum is saving them money and allowing them to expand their asset data collection and allowing more functionality with their geospatial endeavors.